List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Export to HTML in CLI?
From:       root () kinqpinz ! info
Date:       2009-01-09 11:54:20

I mean to take advantage of the source code highlighting capabilities. If I
have a PHP document I'm working on, I can export to HTML to preserve, among
other things, coloring. Is this possible from the command line?

Thanks.

http://webninja.kinqpinz.org/
https://kinqpinz.info/
http://art.kinqpinz.com/