List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Re-enable quick upload
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2009-01-02 22:04:48

On Friday 02 January 2009 07:30:35 Mantia Andras wrote:
> On Friday 02 January 2009 04:35:39 Mark A. Taff wrote:
> > In a new install, I erroneously disabled the quick uplod feature.  How do
> > I re-enable it?  Thanks!
>
> I don't know how you disabled it. :) It should be in the context menu for
> every folder/file in the project view.

Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology.  The quick upload is still in the rmb
menu in the project view.

The issue is when right-clicking on the tab for an opened (and changed)
document, the choosing upload file, quanta used to just upload the file
without making me click on the proceed button.  Now it makes me do so,
because I clicked through a dialog too quicky for my brain. ;-)

Hopefully I've now done a better job describing my issue.

Thanks Andras,

Mark