List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] choosing a font
From:       "ed throckmorton" <ethrock48 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-12 16:07:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Is there a way to choose a different font than what must be the default
font? I see on the screen shots on http://quanta.sourceforge.net/ that there
is a font tab next to the style tab. I am using Quanta 3.5.10 (using kde
3.5.10) on kubuntu 8.o4. I have search the archives and poked around on the
app and also the kubuntu forums and can't find a solution. Any insight would
be appreciated.
Thanks,
ejt