List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta crashes
From:       "Susan Penter" <susan.penter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 12:50:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I hope this is the correct list for this message but it is the only one I
know for Quanta,

Several times a day when I select upload site it crashes Ubuntu which has to
then re-load
, I have all available updates installed.  Does anyone know what may be
causing this and how to resolve it.

It is like Russian roulette as to whether it will work or not and I like the
resource when it does work rather than having to load Filezilla.

Thanks
--
OPC for Lanteglos-by-Fowey
http://www.cornwall-opc.org/Par_new/l_m/lanteglos_fowey.php

OPC coordinator for Wiltshire
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~engwopcp/

Secretary to the PCC St. Michael's Headingley
http://www.st-michaels-headingley.org.uk/