List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Roadmap
From:       "Niko Sams" <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 10:03:30

> Where I could find the quanta roadmap? On the kdewebdev there's no mention of
> the current development... So what is the plan for Quanta in the future (it
> is not part of KDE 4.1?)...
Due to the lack of developers (nobody directly working on quanta, one
person working
on Php Langauge support) there is no roadmap.

However Quanta4 will be based on KDevPlatform (the basis of KDevelop)
so we get many
features for free. I allready use KDevelop with the new Php Langauge
support for Php
development.

Niko