List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta]  Compressing CSS (single-line rules)
From:       Rudy - Italy <rudy.troger () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-05 15:09:23

Hello,

At home I Quanta is my only choice for editing CSS, at work I have to use
Windows and Topstyle. However there is a handy feature called "Style
Sweeper" in Topstyle, I wondered if it is possible to achieve a similar
functionality in Quanta. It would be enough to convert a stylesheet like
this:

#bar, #foo {
  bar: foobar;
  bar2: foobar2;
} /* Foo Bar */

.foo2 {
  bar2: foo;
}

into this:

#bar,
#foo { bar:foobar; bar2: foobar2; } /* Foo Bar */
.foo2 { bar2: foo; }

without all the silly stuff like combine rules etc. which only messes up the
code. Simply remove newlines from the rules, and every rule in a single
line, possibly available by keyboard shortcut. Is there a way to easily
integrate such functionality?

Thanks for any help,
Rudy