List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Paying for a feature/bug fix?
From:       James Mohr <sourceforge () jimmo ! com>
Date:       2008-09-27 10:35:00

On Friday 26 September 2008, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 September 2008 5:25:45 am James Mohr wrote:
> > On Monday 15 September 2008, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > > My problem? .... <snip>
> >
> > Your problem is that you bitch too much.
> >
> > bitch...bitch...bitch...bitch...bitch...bitch
> >
> > Like you're the only one who has more projects than you have time for.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jim Mohr
>
> Ji Mohr is our very first financial supporter and this is why I like him.
> He's a very funny and also quite blunt guy who is also really busy. Please
> visit his web site and consider supporting his causes as he does good work.
>
> I'm glad I could entertain you Jim. ;-)

That's why I keep reading the list! BTW, Quanta+ has become my primary editor.
Not only do I use it to develop my web sites and write the content, but I
also use it for the articles I write for Linux Magazine (Linux Pro Magazine
in the US).

With Christmas coming up, it's about time to think about some catnip toys from
Kitty Hooch. Are you sure it's *only* catnip?

Is the only reason you like me is that I was your first financial
supporter?  :-(

Best Regards,

Jim Mohr

PS. Hugs-n-kisses to Alison