List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] issues with installation
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-08-30 5:25:28

On Friday 29 August 2008 7:40:11 pm Crash Override wrote:
> To everybody,
>
> Success at last!!!  I got everything installed.  I had to add some
> additional libraries as someone pointed out, and after one more restart to
> get the proper packages installed, everything went rather smoothly.

The only thing on a Linux box requiring a restart is the kernel. Programs
dynamically load in my world.

> There are still a few bugs for me to work out.  I can't seem to find the
> programs in my menu, but I have figured out how to launch Quanta and
> Kommander from the terminal window.  Aside from these very minor issues, I
> am very pleased to finally get this installed.

They should be on the development menu if you are running KDE. If you aren't
running KDE then... Whatchudion man?!

> Everybody who responded (especially big "E") helped me out and kept me
> thinking about the process.

np

> Again, thanks to everybody and I look forward to using these programs!!

enjoy - there is a kommander list too

--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module