List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Add php dtep tag file
From:       Michael Calwell <michael () calwell-computing ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-08-23 17:17:30

Hello,

I have noticed the json_encode and json_decode functions are missing
from the auto complete and syntax highlighting. I would like to add them
and then submit the changes for inclusion.

How would I do this? I have created a json.tag file, dropped it into the
/usr/[...]/dtep/php directory, but it doesn't seem to pick it up.