List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] issues with installation
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-07-31 20:36:31

On Thursday 31 July 2008 1:22:51 pm Crash Override wrote:
> I don't have it on the version I'm using, but I'm pretty sure they included
> it in the 2008 version.
>
> The only format I could find was the tar.bz2 format.  Someone else
> suggested using the *easy urpmi* program to install it, but I couldn't find
> Quanta plus in that format.
>
> What flavor of Linux are you using?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karl

You do need to be careful here. The module name was changed from quanta to
kdewebdev several years ago. Most distributions break out the applications
now so you should find Quanta Plus (the application) but if you are looking
at modules (multiple related applications) kdewebdev includes Quanta,
Kommander, Kimagemapeditor and more.

> On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 2:37 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) <
>
> mihamina@infogerance.us> wrote:
> > malcolm wrote:
> > > I installed it via Adept Manager.
> >
> > Does Mandriva use Adept?