List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] issues with installation
From:       "Crash Override" <itsinthewiki () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-29 14:15:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I haven't had the time this week to fix
this yet.  Hopefully either tonight or tomorrow night I should have some
time to get to it.  I'm also toying with the idea of upgrading to the 2008
version of Mandriva which runs KDE 4.0.

Either way, I'll let you know what happens, but thanks again for your help -
I'm anxious to get this up and running.

Talk to you soon,

Karl