List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] katepart for code completion?
From:       pbhj <pbhj () alicious ! com>
Date:       2008-07-15 22:33:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:18:41 +0100
> From: "Niko Sams" <niko.sams@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Quanta] Quanta internal development information
> To: "Quanta users list" <quanta@mail.kde.org>
>
> [...]
>
> I've been working on a Php-parser and DUChain-builder in
> trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins/php
> It's not yet usable (no code completion) - but parts of the DUChain is
> built allready.
> Still a long way to go however.
>
> Niko
I'm curious Niko (it's a long time since I coded anything other than Javascript, PHP \
or markup) but I thought that Quanta built on the katepart for code completion \
<http://kate-editor.org/katepart>, syntax highlighting and the like. Does KDE4 allow \
similar "parts" to be used. Surely the work of code completion has been performed \
elsewhere already? Or did you just want to do this work again? I know someone has to \
be first. Just curious.

Cheers

pbhj

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
                +0100
From: "Niko Sams" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
 href="mailto:niko.sams@gmail.com">&lt;niko.sams@gmail.com&gt;</a>
Subject: Re: [Quanta] Quanta internal development information
To: "Quanta users list" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
 href="mailto:quanta@mail.kde.org">&lt;quanta@mail.kde.org&gt;</a>

[...]

I've been working on a Php-parser and DUChain-builder in
trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins/php
It's not yet usable (no code completion) - but parts of the DUChain is
built allready.
Still a long way to go however.

Niko</pre></blockquote>I'm curious Niko (it's a long time since I coded anything \
other than Javascript, PHP or markup) but I thought that Quanta built on the <a  \
href="http://kate-editor.org/katepart">katepart for code completion</a>, syntax \
highlighting and the like. Does KDE4 allow similar "parts" to be used. Surely the \
work of code completion has been performed elsewhere already? Or did you just want to \
do this work again? I know someone has to be first. Just curious.

Cheers

pbhj

</pre>