List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta internal development information
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-07-15 6:12:10

On Monday 14 July 2008 17:37:40 Eric Laffoon wrote:
> Early this year Andras was feeling stress from my being behind and from the
> falling dollar,

Andras isn't the only one getting hit by the falling dollar. :-(

That aside, I am having to work my way through college much more than I had
hoped.  As a result, I'm also not quite as poor as I had planned for.  So,
I'm in for $25 for a developer (Andras or otherwise).  I'll drop the check in
the mail as usual.

Also, it seems I have almost a month off between summer quarter and fall
quarter.  I'd like to be able to do some hacking, and Quanta seems like a
prime target.

As a user, I'd *really* like to see a usable Quanta4, even if it is still
feature-incomplete (so long as we are honest about its state and stability),
perhaps a long beta cycle or so.

Regards,

Mark