List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] AutoLoad php Classes
From:       "John Arevalo" <johnarevalo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-03 17:56:27

Hi list,

This is my first post in the list,  so , I introduce myself: I'm John
Arevalo, from Colombia, Quanta user since 1 year ago.

I begin to work with symfony[1], and its creates my ORM classes in lib
folder. PHP classes autocomplete works in Quanta only when Class is
defined on same file or when  has include call without variables :

$my_path = '/var/www/lib';
include('/var/www/lib/MyClass.php'); //this enables autocomplete for
MyClass instances.
include($my_path.'MyClass.php'); //this does not enable autocomplete
for MyClass instances.

how configure Quanta to enable autocomplete to all files from my lib
folder, without include them?

[1] http://www.symfony-project.org/
Thanks,
--