List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] 1000+ file project load times?
From:       "Niko Sams" <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-26 6:43:39

> There is the question how to store upload information, but well, you
> ported the upload code to Quanta4, so you can think about it.:)
Currently the upload-plugin is independent from the Quanta-Project. So it
doesn't store the upload-info in the quanta-project-file but in kdevelop-way,
and just filename+uploadtime.
so this shouldn't be a problem.

For any other information stored to a file i think the best way would be to
create the node when there is data to store - not when scanning the files.

I wonder if there could be a QDirModel used as Project-Model?! That way projects
would have fast as the normal dir-view. But I guess that's not really
possible...

niko