List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to get back quanta menu?
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2008-05-19 3:29:51

On Mon, 19 May 2008 13:25:26 James Sinnamon wrote:

> Thanks :)  Undisplaying the menu Would be useful to economise on deske top
> real estate from time to time.
>
> Thanks for the link to the resources page.
>
> Sounds like some effort to write the script but it's the sort of thing I
> need to get into the habit of doing.  I guess I use less than10% of the
> power available in quanta right now.
>
> best regards,
>
> James

No problems James,
Try to keep replies on the list, as others can see the status on your solution
(know that you are satisfied with the reply, or are in need of more info they
can help with).

It also bounces into my correct mailbox on my mail-server due to my filters.

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au