List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Aren't I a member of the quanta mailing list?
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2008-05-19 2:26:23

On Mon, 19 May 2008 12:15:17 James Sinnamon wrote:
> I assumed that because I recieved e-mails from the list that I was, but I
> just received e-mails telling me I was not.
>
> Can you look into this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

If you look at the addresses, it appears you sent the original message from
your gmail.com address, and this one that made it to the list from your
bigpond.net.au address....
I would suggest that you are subscribed with your bigpond address, but not you
gmail address.

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer