List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Aren't I a member of the quanta mailing list?
From:       James Sinnamon <jaymz () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2008-05-19 2:15:17

I assumed that because I recieved e-mails from the list that I was, but I just
received e-mails telling me I was not.

Can you look into this?

Thanks,

James

--
James Sinnamon
jaymz |AT| bigpond net au

Your message to Quanta awaits moderator approval
 Date: Today 12:05:20 pm
 From: quanta-bounces@mail.kde.org
 To: james.sinnamon@gmail.com

Your mail to 'Quanta' with the subject

    How to get back quanta menu?

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

https://mail.kde.org/mailman/confirm/quanta/a02817ddd029c63650c20fa1b162697669411709