List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to get project tree view
From:       lakelover <jerry.coover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-14 15:59:33

Thanks Andrew. . .
That worked although I had to open several projects before I hit the correct
one. Now, I need to delete all the badly formed projects. And I'm still not
clear on how I delete projects. I know I must go to the project folder, and
I have searched for it but I get numerous "project" titled folders. I've
looked at them when allowed but haven't found the correct one, yet. I'll
keep looking.

Jerry