List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta and FTP
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-04-24 10:31:41

On Thursday 24 April 2008 1:30:34 am Gabriele Brosulo wrote:
> Hi all,
> quanta dose not allow me to upload my project through FTP. I need it
> because I'm now working on a project on a win2003 server, and I don't know
> any other way to upload my files.
>
> thanks a lot

How do I interpret that? Quanta uses KDE KIO which means you have FTP, SFTP,
SMB and other ways to upload. So is it broken, did you not know how to set up
a project or is your server broken? (I mean more than Windows usually is)
Have you set up a project to manage your uploads and did you select FTP? Do
you have mulltiple upload profiles and had the wrong one?

Are you on a local net or is it remote? Without more information we are left
to the "magic wand fix". Here's how it works...

1) You say "It's broken".
2) We begin waving the magic wand...
3) You ask why it's still broken ;)

I think going with a diagnosis based on some real data is our best way to
go. :)

--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module