List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kallery?
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-02-08 0:19:18

On Thursday 07 February 2008 2:34:07 pm Christopher Bryant wrote:
> I'm kind of behind, but I came across an instance where Kallery would be
> great- but the download links are broken on the kdewebdev site.
>
> Is it dead now?

That's Andras' baby. I don't know the current status, though I'm not aware of
him dropping it. There are no files for download showing up on the site where
linking might be wrong and none left on the old server. Only Andras could
answer this and he will not be doing so for at least 8 hours as I'm pretty
sure he's asleep now.

--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module