List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Templates Help Requested
From:       Lorrie <lrmalcom () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2008-02-03 16:29:12

Andras,

I did that and finally got a template to save. From there, I created dirs
and moved appropriate templates under them. I adjusted the properties of th
dirs, too. Most of them was intuitive after I got the template to save. A
few more questions, though.

1_"Text snippets are to include them in documents,"

Can the saved snippets put into one file or must they be saved in individual
files? My preference is one file as I usually save very little code.

2_"site templates are to create complete directory layout"

Could you explain what you mean?

3_"<? include("mytemplate") ?>"

I understand includes  and build my sites on them and a little of PHP but
could you explain in a little more detail?

Or better yet, can you tell me where in the docs these subjects are located?
I would really rather learn on my own. Thank you for your help.

Lorrie