List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] LinuxQuestions.org annual survey
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-02-03 3:44:06

Hi all!
Have a look at this if you are interested.
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2007-linuxquestions.org-members-choice-awards-79/

Quanta has won it's category from 2003-2006, three years in a row. It's not
getting old. Just a brief word... Everybody knows web surveys are unreliable
and not to high standards of a professional survey. What everybody doesn't
know is that this particular survey is the most well executed and fair I have
ever seen, and I don't say that just because we won. The have taken great
care to protect the integrity of this survey, more than I've seen anywhere
else and Jeremy deserves praise for his efforts.

If you are so inclined please go and make your voice heard. We all know Quanta
is the best, and we're not resting. Let's let the world know.
--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module