Hello all, I am trying to learn how to use Quanta's templates but can't find enough information to do so. I really have checked this forum, other forums, Quanta and any other site that might be helpful. Would someone kindly direct me to a website with step by step instructions and a more in-depth explanation of the different template levels? I am having trouble just creating a template and I am not sure if it is me, the lack of isntructions or if Quanta is misbehaving. I am trying to create global templates and code for several websites that are all structured the same. The only difference between them is the content. Any help would be appreciated. Lorrie -- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Quanta-Templates-Help-Requested-tp15246243p15246243.html Sent from the quanta-user list2 mailing list archive at Nabble.com. _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta