List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] tilde keys in Quanta
From:       "Comunica2 s. coop." <re () comunica2 ! net>
Date:       2008-01-30 15:41:57

> oh I just didn't read your whole mail.
> Heh, all the characters in the english alphabet is available within the
> wysiwyg at an enlish install.
> If your keyboard is _configured_ to other languages, your special keys should
> be ok to.
> There is no bug in 3.5.7 rendering you unable to produce special characters.
How do you explain then that I can enter the special signs correctly
when I use them in the code editor or when I type them in the filter
field of the "insert special character" tool, but when I use them in the
WYSIWYG editor the stickiness of them is not recognised and they come
out as two seperate characters. I know there is nothing wrong with my
keyboard settings, because all other applications accept the sticky keys OK

René

["re.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]