List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Digest, Vol 58, Issue 8
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-24 0:22:51

On Wednesday 23 January 2008 3:30 pm, Carl Symons wrote:
> Thank you for the update. I'm a neophyte Quanta/Kommander user, but
> the quality and value are obvious.
>
> I support your inclination to "making sure Andras is well taken care
> of." Is there something in place for the Q+ community to participate?

Yes there is. Of course we welcome new and learning developers. Contactus
about getting involved in that way. As I alluded to we have found that due to
the complexity of a large application it takes time with your head in it to
be productive, so someone new spends most of their time getting a handle on
things and a small percentage being effective. It's nice to have help, but
Andras spends all his time being *extremely* effective.

You can contribute financially to the project to help with the relatively
small cost of sponsoring Andras at this address.
http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org