List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Configure fail
From:       Henk ter Elst <h.l.ter.elst () hccnet ! nl>
Date:       2008-01-11 19:03:06

Op zondag 6 januari 2008 20:24, schreef Andras Mantia:
> On Sunday 06 January 2008, Hendrik wrote:
> > So I have checked my system and reinstalled the ccp.
> > I get the same failure.
> > Yeh, and now ?
>
> You seem to miss some basic header files:
> /usr/include/bits/local_lim.h:36:26: error: linux/limits.h: No such file
> or directory
the local/lim.h has the following
quote
/* The kernel sources contain a file with all the needed information.  */
#include <linux/limits.h>.
quote
So, it has to be there, I think ?

> /usr/include/sys/cdefs.h:32: error: #error "You need a ISO C conforming
> compiler to use the glibc headers"
In the cdefs.h you see:
quote
/* The GNU libc does not support any K&R compilers or the traditional mode
   of ISO C compilers anymore.  Check for some of the combinations not
   anymore supported.  */
#if defined __GNUC__ && !defined __STDC__
# error "You need a ISO C conforming compiler to use the glibc headers"
#endif
quote

That means it doensn't support anymore ?

> Install everything that is gcc/libc and kernel related and try again.
I did

--
H.L. ter Elst                                        http://www.ter-elst.nl
Eemshof 5                                          Powered by SuSE 10.2