List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] How to sync the project with a local directory
From:       "Schimara Marek" <marecek () listonos ! cz>
Date:       2008-01-06 9:30:00

Hello,

I'm considering using Quanta for a project which is hosted on a server with FTP \
access. I would like to know if there is a way to configure Quanta to synchronize the \
project with a local directory, so when I save a page on the remote server, the file \
is either saved (preferably) or downloaded automatically to a corresponding folder on \
my local disk. I found

Project > Project Properties > Event Configuration > Add > After Document Save

but I didn't find much about it in the Help and I can't figure out how to achieve the \
behaviour I described above :-(

I suppose I need to use a "Script Action" but I need to know how to define an action \
of my own (I can write a script which would do what I want but I need to know where \
to add my custom action, how to call it, the argument which stores the current file \
name reference etc.). Also, if there is a simpler way to sync, I would certainly \
appreciate it ;-)

Thanks for any pointers.

regards
Marek