List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Trouble setting up projects
From:       "Richard E. Barmann" <reb68 () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2007-12-31 0:17:35

I had projects set up at one time but in formating a drive I have
forgot. (Must have formated my brain also) I can get my existing sites
with Gftp but when I set up Quanta and rescan the files it will load
to 49% and freeze. Is there a link to a step by step to set it up? I
tried to follow the help file but still mess up. Thanks
Dick Barmann