List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Which Quanta?
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2007-12-26 20:01:37

On Monday 24 December 2007 17:12:35 Donald D Henson wrote:
> It seems that I have two Quanta+ applications installed, both Version
> 3.9.0. In the Gnome gui application menu, one is labeled "Web
> Development Environment" and the other is labeled "IDE for Web
> Development". First, is this your problem or is it OpenSuSE's (10.3)
> problem. If yours, is there any difference between the two? Should I
> delete one or the other? Which one?

This lies on suse and their implemention; OR gnome, but I've never seen a
gnome DE with this before.
Of course, some part of menu may have lost it on the way, and the fault lies
with one user only. This can be fixed by updating the one users menus.
On the other hand, Gnome could've had trouble placing it, and put it on
reasonable places, for you to find.

If you access the suse menues (lies within some of gnome's) and find two
items... I would blame suse, if not; Blame gnome... Still one application
though, with two shortcuts, so delete witchever.

> Don Henson

---
Børge Holen
http://www.arivene.net