List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Installing stable branch
From:       "Yevgeniy A. Viktorov" <wik () wowtemplate4u ! com>
Date:       2007-12-02 21:59:17

Hi guys!

Sorry for the stupid question, but I have a trouble.

I have configured xdebug with quanta, everything seems fine so far instead of
one trouble it's crashes Quanta :)

My current version is 3.5.8

I have read "Xdebug crashes Quanta" and decided to make update from
branches/KDE/3.5/kdewebdev.

I have checkout sources and according to INSTALL file it's should works like:
./configure
make
make install

But I did not find configure script here. Maybe I should make it thru
autoconf/automake, I have tried, but without success so far... :(

Does any one have helpfull notes, pls? :)

Thanks!