List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] netowrk folders unavailable in ubuntu
From:       Yehudi Alexis Garrett <yehudi () clyc ! it>
Date:       2007-11-02 15:54:59

I'm using quanta plus in ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy with kdelibs and KIO
installed. When I Add a new project and try to select a network by
clicking over "Samba Share", I'm unable to view the samba shares.
I can view the directories only if I add the following line
"smb://server/ " in the below form. Also, quanta is unable to write in
network folders at the end of the new project procedure, when it should
save the project. I think there's something going on with KDE and Gnome.
Can someone tell me why?

Thanks,

YEHUDI