List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] DTD Load Error
From:       Guido Pinkas <guido.pinkas () bindertrittenwein ! com>
Date:       2007-10-25 8:53:20

Hi Jens,

thanks for the answer. I tried following sample SGML dtd:
  <!DOCTYPE glossary [
  <!ELEMENT glossary o o (title, entry+)>
  <!ELEMENT title o o (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT entry - o (term, def)>
  <!ELEMENT term o - (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT def o o (#PCDATA)>
  <!ENTITY end-term ENDTAG "term">
  <!SHORTREF term-map "&#RE;" end-term>
  <!USEMAP term-map term>
  ]>

But the result also was an error message:
"Error while parsing the DTD.
The error message is: Content error in the external subset (1, 3)"

Regards,
Guido