List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] DTD Load Error
From:       Guido Pinkas <guido.pinkas () bindertrittenwein ! com>
Date:       2007-10-25 7:57:38

Hi again.

Due to the rather unspectacular number of responses to my last post, I
just try it again... ;)

I wanted to use the "DTD/Load & Convert DTD..."-function in Quanta, but
all the files i tried loading returned with following error:
"Error while parsing the DTD.
The error message is: Content error in the external subset (2, 1)"

Now, even following minimal DTD from w3schools doesn't work:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE note [
  <!ELEMENT note (to,from,heading,body)>
  <!ELEMENT to      (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT from    (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT heading (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT body    (#PCDATA)>
]>

I also attach the file for reproduction, just in case there is something
wrong with the encoding or something...

My Quanta Version is Quanta 3.5.6 (Using KDE 3.5.6)

Maybe someone can try the file and tell me if there is something wrong
with Quanta's DTD functionality or with my environment.

Thanks,
Guido

["test_minimal.dtd" (test_minimal.dtd)]