--===============0547043557== Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit -------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re:[Quanta] Opening ASP files
From: Andras Mantia <amantia@kde.org>
To: Quanta users list <quanta@mail.kde.org>
Date: 10/18/2007 12:13 PM
On Thursday 18 October 2007, Paul Lemmons wrote:

Occasionally I have to work with ".asp" files. (I always take a
shower when I am done because they leave me feeling a bit unclean...
;-)

Anyway, I use Quanta to edit the files. It works but I always get a
"Unknown Binary file" warning. Is there a simple way to eliminate
this message for ".asp" files without eliminating it for all files? I
know where I can turn it off completely.

You need to move the .asp mimetype under the text group (so asp files
are treated as text).
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/faq.php#binary_warning

And while I am asking, is there a syntax parsing definition for
".asp" files? The php parsing rules seem to work well but since I
have to be in ".asp" land from time to time it would be nice if there
was something specific.

Not that I know, but you can create one and share with the others. ;)

Andras