List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Xdebug crashes Quanta
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-13 12:03:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 13 October 2007, Alexander Yurchik wrote:
> hi,
>
> So .... now debugging works without crash, but it still won't stop on
> breakpoints.

It stops here...
What I do (from toolbar, but I write the menu entries):
- Debug->Session->Start Session (this should be done automatically on
project load)
- set some breakpoints
- Debug->Execution->Send HTTP Request
- Debug->Execution->Run

it stops on my breakpoint. If that is a php function, I can step into or
step through it. If I set a second breakpoint further down, and use
again  Debug->Execution->Run, it will run until the next breakpoint.

If I stop the script (Debug->Execution->Kill), I can restart the whole
process (from Send HTTP Request).

So let's tell me what is not working for you.

Andras