List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Special Action
From:       Guido Pinkas <guido.pinkas () bindertrittenwein ! com>
Date:       2007-10-10 12:54:28

Hi,

i'm currently doing Flex development with Quanta using the konsole
plugin for compiling. It works just fine, by defining an Action with a
key combination.

Only there is a special flex shell for faster compiling, which
annoyingly doesn't understand Key-Up to display the last command issued.

So my question is: Can i define an Action that allows me to send a
specific string to paste into the Konsole Plugin window?

And a second issue:
Is there something wrong with the "DTD/Load & Convert DTD..."-function?

I tried to load DTDs (f.i. http://falkensweb.com/mxml2.xsd) which are
correctly validated in an online validator (f.i.
http://www.stg.brown.edu/service/xmlvalid/). But both failed with
following error message:

Error while parsing the DTD.
The error message is: Content error in the external subset (2, 1)

I googled for this message and all i got was another question in this
list, which didn't get answered...
Is this a bug or am i missing something here?

Thanks and best regards,
Guido