List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta in Gnome?!
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-10-09 13:33:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Davide Saurino wrote:
> But now, in Gnome, I have to create a brand new network folder. If I
> create it, I can't add it to Quanta "top folders" as Quanta can't
> navigate Gnome network folders but only Kde ones.
>
> I hope it's clearer now.

No. :( When you create a network folder in Gnome, it will be created
somewhere in the world. ;) Let's say you did it through ftp on a
server. If you want to see this folder inside Quanta just do the
following:
- right click on an empty area in the folder tree
- New Top Folder
- type in the edit area in the bottom: ftp://yourname@server/path
- select the folder you want
- OK

The folder will appear in the files tree.
Of course you can create new folders as well here.

What step is not working for you?

Andras