List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta hangs when starting
From:       "alejandro autalan" <alejandroautalan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-02 12:35:31

Hello Edd, you can delete the configuration file in
$HOME/.kde/share/config/quantarc or (if you don't want loose all your
options) edit that file and remove all the entries in sections:
[Projects] [RecentFiles] [RecentProjects] and the entry "List of
opened files" in the [General Options] section.

good luck.
(sorry for my english)