List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] French speaker
From:       "Greg Rundlett" <greg.rundlett () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-29 21:25:12

On 9/29/07, Andras Mantia <amantia@kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  can someone who is able to translate something to French contact me?
> I'd like to submit Quanta to http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/?lang=en ,
> but there is a need to fill some form in French as well.
>
> Andras

Hi Andras,

I'm English native, and speak French fairly fluently, so if no native
French speaker volunteers, I could help with the translation.

Maybe you should  post the English text to the list so we could do the
translation "online" with the whole list contributing?

I also have a wiki setup if people are familiar with wikipedia and
want to use that editing/collaboration environment.  I already posted
the content questions http://freephile.org/wiki/index.php/Quanta  If
you're interested in using that, just let me know so that I can turn
on registrations (off currently to prevent spam)

-- Greg