Here is my understanding of how it works - and some questions where things don't seem clear. I have checked all the email archives, and cannot find anyone asking about the editor. Google does not help either. I am using the CSS editor with an external stylesheet linked to an XHTML file. Both are in a project. Click on the CSS button and CSS Selector Dialogue is displayed. It is obvious how you chose a selector that is a tag or a pseudo. What is not obvious (to me): 1. Is there any way of looking up class and id names, or do I just type them in? 2. If I type an id in, I appear to need to provide the #. In that case why are classes and ids separate in the interface? 3. If the selector is more complex, e.g. #content ul li, is there a way to use the selector dialogue to build this selector (CCSED appears to do this), or do I just type it in? Once the selector has been constructed it appears in the list of selectors. You double-click on it and a property editor is displayed. Using this you can select the desired property, and then use a series of buttons and drop-down boxes to construct the required value. Summary ------- Creating a simple selector based on a single tag is very easy. Constructing the property and value is very easy. Constructing a more complex selector does not appear to be made easy by the editor. I am probably missing something, but what? Thanks for any hints Tony PS Hi, Eric! I have returned to the fold after leaving Zope/Plone. I am getting ready to use Quanta+ with my students and trying to catch up on developments since 3.2BE! -- Eur Ing A.M.Addyman Computer Science, Multimedia and Telecommunications School of Computing, Science and Engineering Newton Building University of Salford Salford M5 4WT Tel: 0161-295-5067 _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta