List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta rendering error (margins)
From:       martal <martin () tigh-design ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-09-01 9:26:34

This sample page renders correctly (Main and Sidebar on the same line, no
gap) in every browser I've tried. IE 5, 5.5, 6, 7 (IEs4Linux), Firefox,
Opera, Konqueror. It also renders in Quanta preview.

But not in Quanta VPL mode. Sidebar drops under Main, error is 4 pixels, ie
set Main to 496px = seamless in VPL, gap in Preview.

This must be a known issue, with hopefully a solution. But I haven't found
it.

-------

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd" >

<head>