List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to implement Documentation Downloads with Quanta
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-08-21 23:17:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 06:58:22 Børge Holen wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 August 2007 18:34, Blast o_O wrote:
> > Hello to everybody!!!
> >
> > Just downloaded all documentation from Quanta links to Sourceforge.net.
> > How do I put it in the editor!!!???? It just tell me: (i.e)
>
> it should do so by itself, or so I recon.
>
> > An error occurred while loading
> > file:///usr/share/apps/quanta/doc/html/head/head.html:
> > The file or folder /usr/share/apps/quanta/doc/html/head/head.html does
> > not exist.
> >
> > I'm using Ubuntu ;)
>
> and that may as well be the reason, see ubuntu more or less borrows
> everything from debian and with that, also the flaws.
> Just a short time ago that was one of them right there.
>
> > Thanks ;)
> > B.
Yep, it is a bit of a problem with Ubuntu - the docs are not considered "Free"
enough.

You can download them using KDE's Get Hot New Stuff functions:
Open Quanta
Open documentation toolview,
Right-click somewhere blank and select Download Documentation,
Click the documentation you want to install, and click install.

This is the easiest way under ubuntu.

Hope that helps

--
Andrew Lowe