List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] xdebug v2
From:       Mark Constable <markc () renta ! net>
Date:       2007-08-16 11:27:43

On 2007-08-16 21:11, Werner Joss wrote:
> good point - I just propose to sponsor the quanta
> project - this will most probably speed up development
> alot :)

Oh yeah, via http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php

Would our small contribution really help get this
particular xdebug problem fixed though ?

> p.s.: did you try the built-in gubded debugger ?

I tried but I am entirely confused with how to set
up the server side of that debugger.

FWIW I managed to step through a few lines of PHP
code before Quanta crashed, so I making some headway
as to how to set up my system for debugging.

--markc