List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] xdebug v2
From:       Mark Constable <markc () renta ! net>
Date:       2007-08-16 7:49:11

Would anyone know of any step by step guide(s) on how to
use Quanta+ 3.5.7 with Xdebug v2.0 and PHP 5.2.3 ?

My efforts so far result in Quanta crashing so I suspect
I'm doing something wrong... but until I get it to work
I'm not quite sure what to expect or how the two work
together.

I had a look at Komodo but the GTK interface is horrible.

--markc