List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Problem with digits > 08 (was < 08)
From:       John Hicks <johnlist () gulfbridge ! net>
Date:       2007-08-05 17:11:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Silviu Candale wrote:
> It's happening because integers starting with 0 are threated like
> octal numbers.
> See http://www.phpbuilder.com/manual/en/language.types.integer.php for
> more

John Hicks

When replying to me personally, please use "johnhicks" instead of "johnlist" in the \
email address.

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
Silviu Candale wrote:
 type="cite">
 style="font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: 12pt;">
 style="font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: 12pt;">It's
happening because integers starting with 0 are threated like octal
numbers.<br>
 href="http://www.phpbuilder.com/manual/en/language.types.integer.php">http://www.phpbuilder.com/manual/en/language.types.integer.php</a>
 for more</span><br>
 style="font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: 12pt;">-----