List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta]  (DTD) Problem with
From:       Kamil Seroczynski <serkamil () wp ! pl>
Date:       2007-07-10 2:08:13

Hi all!

My English is really terrible,but I have problem witch Quanta Plus.Maybe
somebody can check it and tell, it is only my problem, or problem is with
program. I try to tell it in few steps.
1. Download and save DTD form w3 site (
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd )
2. DTD -> Load DTD Entities... And select dtd file form w3.org
3. I have alert:
   Content error in the external subset (81, 1)

I think it is problem with reading dtd form w3.org,becouse it isn't writing in
xml language.

OS: Fedora 7
Quanta Version: kdewebdev-3.5.6-1.fc7

Greeting and thanks for Quanta Developer Group
--
Kamil SeroczyƄki
e-mail: serkamil(at)wp(dot)pl