List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Unwanted recurrent pasting of the current file path
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-07-01 1:19:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 30 June 2007 22:42:45 Philip Payne wrote:
>  HI
>  I have already posted this but did not really get an answer solving the
> problem, apart from  mouse latency, I have changed mouse and its the same..
> This is really getting me down and I am considering switching to an other
> txt editor...

I know this was discussed on the list a little while back...

>  I am plagued by constant pesky unwanted  recurrent pasting of the current
> file path into my working document, such as:
>
>  file:///media/samba/MYSERVER/www/SOMESITE/flash/includes/spop3.php
>  etc ...

It is most probably dragging the documents tab from the tab-bar into the
document.  It is possible to do this accidentally when you are switching tabs
and do not release the mouse before moving back into the document.  A few
people have mentioned this problem exists for them.  I do not remember if
there was a fix mentioned, but if you have a quick search in the list
archive, you should find it.

By the way, you should try to post to the list as plain text, not HTML,
thanks.

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer