List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Templates and snippets
From:       Oliver =?iso-8859-1?q?K=F6nig?= <oliver () windfinder ! com>
Date:       2007-06-18 11:31:41

Hello,
I read about templates and snippets in the Quanta manual. It seems that the
templates can only consist of a head and a footer, right?!

I want to use a template and for each page insert content in certain areas
e.g. in the title-tag, the meta-keyword-tag, and in some areas of the html
body. (If I update the template all pages based on the template should
change.) But I could not find any placeholders or tags, which define the
editable areas..

See example below:
#################
<head>
<title><!-- start variable content -->title<!-- end variable
content --></title>
variable content -->"/>
</head>
  <ul class="navigation_menu">