List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] How to set up Quanta for Apache virtual hosts?
From:       martal <martin () tigh-design ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-06-17 14:26:19

I have a number of Apache virtual hosts, all working fine.

For example, the virtual host called plockton. Key, in the Konqueror address
bar, plockton, and http://plockton/ (index.html) is returned by Apache with
its server side includes, and the css (of the absolute form, ie
/styles/main.css, not ../styles/main.css in the code).

How can I get the VPL editor in Quanta 3.5.6 to display correctly? It
doesn't display css or ssi.

I am assuming that Quanta Plus can display for visual editing such a file.
???

I'm using PCLOS and LAMPP. (I never got this to work on a standard Apache
config, Quanta, Ubuntu)

Dreamweaver MX on XP displays OK, but it uses it's own renderer, so results
are not perfect. With Quanta using KHTML engine, it should be very standards
compliant (AcidTest).

So I'm very frustrated in this not working.

Where should I start? Preview prefix?

Edit: 17/06/07 at 15:24
I now have the correct preview prefix, http://plockton/
Preview now displays correctly, but not VPL.